- Cuba 70% chocolate 316g
- Butter 354g
- Whole eggs 312g
- Sugar 622g
- Vanilla extract 27g
- T45 flour 352g
- Cocoa nibs 150g
- Glucose Syrup 117g
- Maldon salt 6g
• Blend Cocoa nibs into sugar.
• Whip eggs, salt & sugar for approx. 5minutes.
• Melt the butter & chocolate t o50degrees Celsius.
• Heat the glucose to 50 degrees Celsius and add to the whipping eggs.
• Slowly Incorporate melted fats into the egg-mix while mixing at low-to-medium speed.
• Carefully mix in the sifted flour.
• Pipe into silicone moulds and place in the fridge for 24hrs.
• Before baking, insert some small pieces of toffee (recipes below) and top with hazelnut crumble.
• Bake at 175 degrees Celsius until the centre reaches 90 degrees Celsius.
Toffee for baking
- Butter 227g
- Sugar 219g
- Water 45g
• Place all ingredients together in a pan and slowly caramelise at medium heat while constantly stirring.
• Once a golden brown colour is reached, pour the mixture onto a silicone mat to cool down and sprinkle with sea salt.
• Break into small pieces when Cold.
the mix will become split half way through the process, this is normal, it will come back together once the caramelisation process is complete.
- Butter 176g
- Sugar 176g
- Maldon salt 1.5g
- Ground Hazelnuts 220g
- T55 flour 176g
• Mix all ingredients until mixed but still powdery/chunky.
• Place in the freezer.
• Place on top of the brownie when ready.
© Arcane Chocolates – Luxury Irish Chocolates